Sunday 27 March 2016

LIFESTYLE@LXG: Shannon discovers EHA Skincare!

I have heard a lot about EHA Skincare from my friends but since I have been out of town for a while, I never actually got to visit the store, until recently.
Located on Level 3 at Shaw Centre in Orchard, EHA Skincare is a small store packed with fantastic skincare goodies.

With its range of skin care products from Japan, USA, France and Canada that are made specifically for Singapore's blistering heat and humid temperatures.


Their range of makeup that are actually good for your skin, the store is truly a great discovery for a beauty junkie like myself.

For my first visit to the store, I picked up a Luscious Lip lipgloss, which is not just a gloss (which I am not too partial to, it being so sticky and all that) but a medicated product, full of skin healthy ingredients.
This gloss provides more than a wash of sheer colour, instead, it also promises to heal, add volume and fix common lip woes, like flaky, dry and pigmented lips.

Because I was out of my usually pressed powder, I decided to pick up a compact by INGIRL STINN, a Taiwanese purely mineral brand of professional make up products that are available here in Singapore, exclusively at EHA Skincare.

The powder comes in a really pretty rose shaped compact and although very understated, it is truly amazing as it kept my skin matte and flawless looking for the entire day. I absolutely love this product!!



So if you are looking for makeup or skin care products that actually care for your skin, pop on down to EHA Skincare on level 3 at Shaw Centre!

EHA Skincare is part of the EHA Medical Centre umbrella, which I guess would explain the high quality and skin caring products that they offer!





No comments:

Post a Comment