Saturday 26 December 2015

LADY@LXG: The joy of having reflexology in the comfort of your own home!


Today I test-ran a service on Page Advisor and I was quite impressed. Maybe I have lived a sad sheltered life, but I have actually never tried a home service of this kind before, so it was quite a thrill. 

My home reflexology trial cost me only $60 for a 90-minute session. My reflexologist was a lovely lady named Iris, who  kneaded and massaged  my feet, sending shivers of pure bliss all the way up to my scalp. 

While she kneaded my tired footsies, I slouched on the sofa, sipped my expresso and gorged on Christmas cake while alternating between playing Panda Pop on my iPad and reading the latest Karin Slaughter novel. This truly was the height of relaxation for me. 90-minutes just for myself, no interruptions and no need to have to drag myself home on my jellyfied legs in crowded public transport.....absolute bliss! 

If you would like to enjoy up to 50% off on your selected service or treatment, simply use the discount code: LXGERS (please read the info in the graphic below for details) 




No comments:

Post a Comment