Sunday 14 June 2015

LADY@LXG: Save the skin on your neck with Neostrata's Triple Firming Neck Cream



In my last review of the Neostrata Triple Firming Neck Cream, I promised to use it and get back to you guys on whether or not it lived up to its claims, so here goes.

The cream is lightweight and absorbs almost instantly. It does not leave a greasy feel at all - which in our humid weather - is a must! It also smells really nice, and does not trigger any outbreak for those with sensitive skin. I am fairly confident of this fact, especially since I used it when I was plagued with a bad case of eczema and didn't have any adverse reaction. The tube is also quite long lasting. In fact, I used it twice a day for almost three whole months.  

I felt that the skin on my neck was more hydrated and supple after use and there was some subtle improvement in my neck creases and lines. I also used it on my décolletage, cos that area of our body is often neglected and is one of the first places to show our age. Unlike my neck, my décolletage was instantly firmer and smoother after application. 

In a nutshell, I love this cream and would totally recommend it to everyone looking for a good quality neck cream that actually works. For more product information and retail locations, you can click  here



No comments:

Post a Comment